- VeriCoin is a Proof-of-Stake-Time
- VeriCoin features a dynamic interest rate that is dependent on the liquidity of the network.
- VeriBit is a novel service that allows the user to pay for items from the VeriCoin wallet with VeriCoin
Go to VeriCoin:
Launched on May 10th, 2014, VeriCoin is a Proof-of-Stake-Time, (formerly Proof-of-Stake), Digital Currency that features a variable interest rate which fluctuates depending on how many coins the network is staking as well as how long you personally actively stake them to earn interest. Users who stake their coins for longer periods of time are rewarded with more interest while simultaneously increasing the overall network security. VeriCoin features a unique combination of strengths that position it well for a long term, mass market adoption.
Fast and secure digital currency.
Network Stake-Dependent Interest is the novel mechanism for minimizing inflation while maximizing incentive to participate in the network. VeriCoin features a dynamic interest rate that is dependent on the liquidity of the network.
VeriBit is a novel service that allows the user to pay for items from the VeriCoin wallet with VeriCoin – wherever BitCoin is currently accepted. This automatically makes VeriCoin the most spendable Alternative Currency aside from BitCoin itself.
VeriSend is an optional privacy service – built directly into a wallet – which masks your transaction data essentially giving you the ability to remain anonymous.
VeriCoin SPECIFICATION :
- No Premine, No IPO
- Minimum Transaction Fee: 0.0001 VRC (Paid to Stakers)
- Confirmations: 10
- Maturity: 500
- RPC Port: 58683
- P2Port: 58684
- Minted during PoW period: 26,751,452.35 VRC
- Ended at Block 20160
- Block Time: 1 minute
- Exponential Difficulty Retarget: Each Block
- For Each Mined Block: 2,500 Coins
[Proof of Stake-Time]
- Disinflation targeted interest
- Min Stake Time of 8 Hours for Interest
- No Max Stake Age or Amount